Wednesday 18 December 2013

Oatmeal-Chocolate-Walnut Cookies

I recently had my birthday and Jen always spoils me - generally with a cookbook. This birthday I was spoilt yet again with a beautiful cook book released by an American Bakery called Tartine.




This book has some delicious recipes and according to Jen they are foolproof! I can now confirm that the recipes are foolproof!!! I have NEVER been able to make cookies and using a recipe from this book I mastered cookies! Yesterdays choice of cookie was a chocolate-oatmeal-walnut cookies - and they were delicious.
Most of the recipe is done using a stand mixer. The mixture also has lots of chunky bits making a very textured and tasty cookie. Yum!


The recipe made a large stack of 24 giant cookies!


And the best way to enjoy a cookie - in true American style with a glass of milk.




No comments:

Post a Comment